CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Snow! ?

Ok, don't et me wrong, I like every season, in its time. But snow in the middle of March, sorry, late March, is not what I enjoy. I feel like my spring and fall have been ripped away! :-( And they're my favorite seasons....

Well, it is snowing here, yes that's right, up north in Vancouver. We'll see what the weekend brings.
Kol Tov
Shabbat Shalom.

P.S: It's my bat mitzvah parsha this week, parshat shemini. This parsha reveals HKB"H wisdom and infinite knowledge, duh He created the world. There is a list of all of the kosher animals, and animals that we MIGHT think are kosher, but aren't. B"H, He's guiding us and helping us!
Ok, sorry that I'm not elaborating, I'm in a rush. Let me know if I'm not making any sense.

1 comments:

SEP said...

I don't "et" you. JK. Sorry that your spring has not started in earnest. And i hope you enjoyed your bas mitzvah parsha. Be well!