CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 23, 2006

Just a Reminder

Those who haven't guessed or don't know, I go to a non-Jewish college. In an atempt to stay sain, and frum for that matter, during my degree period I have set up this blog. The point is to remind me what life's all about. When surrounded by goyim all the time it can get a lil' hard to keep focus and priority.
I've reciently realized that a constant check on what you're doing and why is very nessecary to ensure your continued treck on the right path. I suggest and few points to be constantly aware of. These are not my own. I have absorbed them after many years of Jewish education, as well as pure experience. Enjoy!
1.- Remember WHO runs the world. It's NOT money, corporates, or anything else but HaShem. He can do what ever He sees fit to help you out and make sure you're doing fine.
2.- Why are you doing this? What is your goal in the long run? Where do you want to be in 5-10 yrs?
3.- Is what you're doing really gonna help you get there?
4.- When's the last time you ask a Rav for advice, or Rebbitzon? Make sure to be in constant contact with daat torah!
5.- Don't stress too much! You can't help anyone if you're not peachy.
That's all for now. I needed the reminders and thought you might too? Who knows? Have a great week- chodesh tov!

4 comments:

SEP said...

Very nice Sarah Ruti. I'm sure you'll do just fine if you keep these points in mind. And if it gets hard, you always have a lot of good friends to contact. Hope you're having a good day, and I absolutely LOVE all of the awesome pictures you have on your blog. You'll have to let me know where you got them from. OK. I'm going to go try and work now. Have a good one!

Sarah Rutti said...

I hope you're homework is going ok- i googled nature wall paper and then jiped them off of a site i found there. i should've cited my work, oops ;-)

Sarah Rutti said...

hey stranger, thanks for your comment, where you been? miss you! we gotto touch ground eh!

Sarah Rutti said...

wow- and i thought i had it bad i get home from work, wich i go to strait after school, at 8 30pm- 9 and then do homework till 11 or 12- but i get up at 7 hehehehehe- not that cafine isn't a major part of my life or anything ;-) can't wait to talk!