CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Take it to Heart

Many times a week or day we'll get lil' messages from HaShem that something's not right. These can be as small as a paper cut or as big as a flood in the basement.
( Well it's all on your preseption.)
We tend to ignore the 'meanings' or implied reasons behind these events.
I see them as hints, lil' pushes from HaShem telling me to smarten up and get something right. It could be an atitude change or charater reassestment?
I don't know.
I DO know that i have to change something.
I'm being sent a message that i need to be bette, more improved.
Anyhooo, I'm rambling right now.
You get the point.
We're all here to improve anyway, don't wait for something big to do so,
it might be too late?

6 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

cool send it in when you get it typed eh!- thanks for your comment

dashop said...

helllllllllo dearie, i know i haven't been posting so frequently lately, but ya know how it is, ppl are just so busy w/ schoolwork and these long phone conversations till three in the morning (or four?) and they just haven't got time then to respond to posts. don't worry though, i'm definately still taking it to heart. i'm sure we'll speak again soon at some point, eh? hehe, thans fr still finding the time to put these articles up, you're very much appreciated in these parts of our wide (o so wide) country for doing it all. nyuck nyuck nyuck from ur fellow kanuck kanuck canuck.

dashop said...

did i really just write that? hehe. ;-p

Sarah Rutti said...

lol- thanks for the laugh
sorry about the delay lea- i just don't have anything to say...

memyselfandi said...

Hey sara rut, long time no speak! I guess it's because of SCHOOL...
Your post is so true, btw. Ever since I started school, ven the little things that went wrog- it was hard to accept it. Evenif it means missing the bus to school and taking a later one- its not easy to say, "Hashem wanted that to happen, dont get upset" but thats what I think, it does put things in perspective a litle bit. If i'm sitting practicing during a break and some suddenly starts to curse & swear, I try to think "Hashem is testing me, He wants this to be able to go in one ear and immediately out the other". I never realized how even being in school can be such a good opportunity to grow and make myself a better person.....
E-mail me k?

Sarah Rutti said...

well lets hope ppl grow from it a know ppl who didnt, so just keeep being storng eh! i''ll try to write.