CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Start of a New Semester

I can't believe I'm starting my second year in college. Last year I was quaking at the thought of going to college and starting a the four year journey of post secondary education. B"H, i can now look back and say that one year has flown by.

With the commencement of another semester brings the rush of excitement for new classes and supplies, as well as the anxious thoughts of homework. And so, i'm looking forward to starting another year of college.

Furthermore, I'm apprehensive about the amount of 'free time' i will have, on account to a five course load of work. I ask for patiences and support as I start the new school year.

Additionally, being that the yomim tovim fall in the second, third and fourth week of September, bleeding into the first week of October, I'll have a lot of school work to make up. Therefore, I'm going to be extra busy during the month of September. Regardless, i'll try to keep posting and updating my thoughts about the chagim and such.

I want to wish everyone in college hatzlacha, and everyone not hatzlacha as well.

Stay in touch. Be well.

2 comments:

Earlyriser said...

Sarah Rut, I missed these inspirations, thank you so much! Good luck with college!

Sarah Rutti said...

Thank you very much. Your comments really encourage me to keep it up. I'm gonna try to start writing something once a week again. I need it to keep sane in school :p