CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Warning

I don't know how many people actually read my blog regularly, but, to those of you who do, I wanted to warn. I will be very busy for the next three weeks, and might not have the time to sit and post on my blog(s). I apologize in advance. I will try to keep the string of Torah thought flowing, but I might now succeed.
So, in advance, I'm sorry.
I hope you all have a great next three weeks! Thanks for your patience.

~Sarah Rutti

4 comments:

SEP said...

*Cries* Oh no! We're going to miss your posts Sarah! And yet, we (yes, I am referring to your fandom as a whole) wish you a happy and productive 3 busy weeks. Looking forward to those intermittent posts!
Love,
You're fandom (and SEP) :D

Sarah Rutti said...

AWE!
I feel supported. Thank you!

P.S. This is a grand chance for a certain someone to rank ahead in the number of posts per month listing ;-)

SEP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SEP said...

Lol! Despite this being a golden opportunity to pull ahead I'm STILL loosing. ;D I suppose my blogging bug has gone dormant for now.