CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 19, 2007

Rosh Chodesh Adar

I would like to formally invite the month of Adar into our lives!
I might need to remind you of the side affects of participating in this month.
A.) Intense joy regardless of personal life situations.
B.) Recognition of the tov HaShem has done and continues to do for us.
C.) Anxiety when making the decision on what you're going to be for purim or do for mishloach manoot.
(D.) A large difference in your bank funds after you by me a 20Th birthday present.)
Non of these are guaranteed, it's up to you to make the difference, nor are any of them recommended except for my birthday present :-) for address info just ask ;-)
I really hope that everyone is as excited as i am. The beginning of Adar means a lot of different things. 1. the start of chagim back from our 'winter vacation.' I don't know about everyone else but winter is a little lonely for me with out the chagim, especially here in chutz la'aretz!
So enjoy!

2 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

just btw, if i got any one of the shalshes CD's i might just be the happiest person, i love ALL of them. And when ever i hear the kids one, the newest, when i'm being driven home from baby sitting at the Meltzers, i think of you Lea!

Sarah Rutti said...

what! Naomi's engaged! Mazal TOV!