CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 16, 2007

Shabbat Queen


This is me shababt queen!
So i think that we're very lucky cause this weekend if packed with kadusha! First we have shabbat! B"H, our lifesaver and really chance every week to reconnect and focus with our creater. Then we have rosh chodesh ADAR on sunday and to make the week a little sweeter we have rosh chodesh on monday as well.

I was thinking about these great things coming up and i couldn't help smile and forget about everything else that went 'wrong' this week. I hope they help to cheer up your day and week as well.

Speaking about Adar, what am i gonna do for mishloach manot? oy, i really got to put that on my todo list, not just the projects and essays i have due for schooll......

6 comments:

SEP said...

This is a beautiful Shabbos Queen Sarahle. Enjoy the kedusha while it lasts. ;D

Sarah Rutti said...

thank you. It's funny, i have only two days of school this weeek so, of corse, i need to have quizes on both days, no way my taechers would want to give us a break!

Sarah Rutti said...

mazal tov, thank you for sharing!

Sarah Rutti said...

b'h, the hard work is fianlly starting to show up in my grades. I just hope HaShem helps them to continue!

SEP said...

Amen! I was just admiring your Shabbos queen again. I think you're right by the way. I had wanted to wish everyone a good Shabbos, but not wanting to completely copy you I found a different Shabbos picture instead of creating a doll. In my minds eye the Shabbos quees has a crown of candles, and as she walks the huge train of her dress casts the spell of Shabbos over the land.

Sarah Rutti said...

that's really cool. I wish they had a crown of candles as an option in the dollmaker!