CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

In the near future


I hope that this message finds you well, and that your fast was meaningful and not to straining. I will be on break for the next week and do not know if i will be able to post until the first full week of August. I want to apologize for this delay. I will try, regardless of my busy schedule, to post my daily thoughts and events. Otherwise, please stay tuned, have a great rest of Av and we should all be zochei to proper teshuva and messiach. be well

Sarah Rut

Image source: http://www.wales.nhs.uk/sites3/gallery/681/busy_receptionist.jpg

4 comments:

Earlyriser said...

Awwww..well, I'm going away too, but I'll miss you until you come back!!

Earlyriser said...

Awwww..well, I'm going away too, but I'll miss you until you come back!!

dashop said...

sarah rutti, you're cute....... enjoy ur vacation and hope your exams have been/went/will go well :-) ttyl dearie, miss ya!

Sarah Rutti said...

Thank you, everyone. I'm back, for now. I had a great vaca and i hope that everyone is doing well. I"m taking exams next week. I have a bit more time, for now, before i start a few crazy weeks of business