CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 09, 2007

Three Weeks

The time has come.
Am I ready?
Will I ever be ready?
Is there anything I can do
to be ready?
All of these questions are common for Elul.
But it's 'only' Av,
I tell myself.
Why am I so worried then?
Maybe because it's the three weeks and I don'e feel the connection?
I KNOW what time of year it is
and what some of the kochot are.
Yet I don't feel like I'm working hard enough
to produce the proper results.
I'll try harder
I'll ignore the distractions
and I'll focus on the task at hand.
I wish us hatzlacha.
Have a MEANINGFUL
and
PRODUCTIVE
three weeks.

2 comments:

Earlyriser said...

I like it...displays emotion, and it reflects what I've been thinking...have I done my best? Have I raised myself up to my potential? ....It's scary.

SEP said...

Wow Sarah, thanks for the reminder. It's a little scary that another year has passed so quickly. When I approach this time of year now, I'm thinking: 1. Did I accomplish what I set out to do this year? 2. Even if I didn't, what did I accomplish instead. 3. It's not too late, so... what can I accomplish NOW, in the next two months? OKAY! Let's get busy, eh?