CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Shabbat in our week

Just to start off the week, I wanted to remind us, mostly myself, that shabbat is coming!

We should be zochei to live this week with the kavana that shabbat is coming closer and that every action we do can be elevated by it, when done with the proper kavana.

I learn Ahavas Chesed once a week and we've been learning how many of the actions we do regularly are chesed miztvout. All we're missing is the kavana while we preform that the action is a chesed and that we're doing it because it's a chesed ;-)

So, have a great mitzvah filled week. May we all have the proper kavana while we do our daily activities.

(Some examples are washing dishes, helping someone with the door, teaching people, car pools, and so on.)

second image from: http://ctyouth.net/images/focus.jpg

3 comments:

SEP said...

Amen! A few things come to mind:
1. Thank you for the reminder to constantly think about Hashem and serve Him in all aspects.
2. I love the pictures you've found. They really are perfect.
3. I'm glad to see that you're photobucket account isn't overloaded. ;d

Earlyriser said...

Shabbos Yom Menucha...

SEP said...

Did I mention that I really like these pictures? :d