CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It's your turn

So, I could keep talking about the random things that come to my mind, and I probably will. But if anyone ever had anything to share, just let me know in a comment and I'll make it a post. As well, if there are topics that people find interesting that they'd like me to bring up and talk about, we could do that too. The whole point of this blog is to keep up focused on the Torah and mitzvout, now that we're no longer in-rolled in a Bais Yaakov school. We, as least I, don't have a structured learning schedule where we/I learn every day, so this is meant to keep us/ me on track as we progress through life and the year. Kol Tov. thanks

3 comments:

SEP said...

I think you're doing a fine job Sarah Rutti! Keep up the good work!

Sarah Rutti said...

ok? thanks? but do you have ANY topic suggestions? you can post them anonymously

Earlyriser said...

MISS YOU!!