CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

SLEEPPP!!!

The past two nights i have not been able to fall asleep, it's really annoying and i don't know what to do about it. I'm about to try to fall asleep again.
I've been sleeping, but i don't feel rested when i wake up.And then during the day i feel really tired. B"H i'll be able to sleep properly tonight. Sweet dreams everyone
My mother used to tell me to "dream of fields and butterflies" so i put up this picture

.

3 comments:

SEP said...

I'm sorry to hear you aren't sleeping well. I think you're having "sympathy insomnia." You know, since I don't have the time to sleep, you feel my pain and don't sleep well either... ;D Anywho, I love the pics and good luck with getting some sleep!

SEP said...

Yeah, you're telling me about sleep... well, I'm living proof of what happens when you don't sleep- YOU GET SICK!. So SLEEP LADIES! For the love of Hashem and your own body, please- sleep!

"This public service announcement has been brought to you via Google Blogger on the Internet care of insomniacs anonymous."

:D *Blinding Smile*

SEP said...

Ha ha ha... I'm the only one commenting on this thing. I suppose that's appropriate considering... Anyways, I just wanted to say I really like the second to last picture of the blond haired girl sleeping. SO cool!