CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Accepted...but not to where I want to go.

I've been officially 'offered acceptance' by UBC, Vancouver. Though I really want to go to York, Toronto, and am still waiting for their reply, it was nice to feel 'wanted.'


Hopefully I'll be able to send UBC a letter of 'dejection' thanking them for their generous offer and consideration. I'll keep you posted.


I must say, the colour photos on the envelope, folder, and brochure are very stylish and enticing ;-)

5 comments:

Jelaina said...

Congrats on your acceptance!! Will keep hope that York gets back to you so you can send your letter :)

Sarah Rutti said...

thanks hun!

SEP said...

I like how you tore the envelope open. Very classy.
:D
Anywho, mazal tov on your unwanted acceptance to UBC and I await excitedly your acceptance to York. (If they don't send you an acceptance letter soon they'll have to deal with ME.)

>D

Have a good night!

Anonymous said...

What do you mean you don't want to attend UBC?!? I mean, just look at that envelope you unceremoniously tore open. They want YOU attend and they have SO much to offer...

>D

Sarah Rutti said...

"unceremoniously " gave u away, sorry but i know who u r