CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 01, 2008

Hummmmm... this is starting to get fishy

My history proff cancelled class for the second friday in a row. Mind you, I'm not complaining, it's just weird. I feel bad becuase I ditched yesterday's class to do research for my history report (due on the 18th!) Since I had a snow day on tuesday, and have no school on wed., I only attended one class this week. Oh well, I don't like his lectures anyway...

Well, I thought that I'd share with y'all. Thanks for droppning by.

Shabbat Shalom.

~Sarah Rutti

5 comments:

SEP said...

LOL! You're nutz!!! Just take a look at this picture-loop thingy. LOL. Anywho, I'm happy for you that you didn't have to endure another boring history lecture. ANYWHO, I have to go work. I'll talk to you later.

SEP said...

P.S. I just noticed your profile picture and it's great! Maybe I'll use the idea, if you don't mind. TTYL.

Sarah Rutti said...

np = it's yours for the taking, i'm glad u like it!
and I love the loop

SEP said...

He he. :D

הצעיר שלמה בן רפאל לבית שריקי ס"ט said...

ok; this is a really good picture for all us Star Trek lovers!