CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Yeah!


I've officially sent in my application of graduation.

Let me explain. I received a notice from my college recognizing that I have filled out the requirements for a Arts and Science Diploma. Regardless of the fact that I plan on finishing my BA in English and BeD, this credential is a nice piece of paper that looks good. So, I've applied for it.

Though I won't be attending the graduation ceremony, and I really have two more years (at least) to go, this half way mark is really motivating.

So, YEAH!

3 comments:

MAK said...

Mazel Tov! I'm happy for you!

SEP said...

Mazal tov! This is great! So exciting. I wish you much hotzlocho, and I really hope that you get a great paying job this summer due to your wonderful performance in college. I'm SO proud of you!!! Keep up all that great work!

SEP said...

HURRAY!!!