CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Feeback that Needs Publishing!

Everybody, I want to make a public plea to you all. This blog is "back to reality" well I want to bring reality home to all of you, as it was brought to me tonight. I saw a couple of my friends who haven't yet been zoche to realize what a bracha it is to have a kesher with HaKadish Baruch Hu. THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT WE HAVE AND WHAT THEY'RE MISSING. You do know, so use that, and realize that if these tefilos are going to come from anyone they must be from us. More than nine tenths of our nation are saying "I hope we see peace soon," but don't understand that if they only said it to our Father in heaven instead of just to one another it would make all the difference in the world. Please, you all know of the koach hatefila that we all have. It doesn't have to be a long tefila, it can even be just one sentence in English when you're feeling that pang of tsa'ar. Use that koach hatefila and please Hashem it will bring Moshiach b'karov!
This was written by one of my friends as a comments. I truely appreciate her words and hope that we all hear them and act on them NOW! Then surely we will see redemtion