CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 07, 2006

Thanks for reading

Just FYI about this site and what I've been posting so far...
Really it's all just to help me keep my head on strait. It's hard to think this way when you're not in israel, things aren't so clear out there. Everyone else in the outside world has such a messed up veiw of things- it's hard for me to not let it sink in and form as truth. So I write this stuff to remind me, mainly, and to share it with all you out there. So please take it to heart and act on it! Thanks!

4 comments:

dashop said...

awwww, what you wanted to say to me was so important you put it up for the world. That's beautiful, and it's also so true. Who doesn't relate? I think we all do.

Sarah Rutti said...

you rock girl! seriously! you're great at positive feed back! just what i need too! thanks a bunch!
fyi- what you up to? write me k so i can write you back!

dashop said...

how often do you need my little tidbits, huh? ;-)

Sarah Rutti said...

when ever you can give them- there's always nice to hear!