CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Almost Done

WoW, i just gave me inclass presentation today. It wasn't perfect but i think it went pretty weel! Now that i have that done i feel just a LITTLE better. Since i'm on the 'road to success', i hope, i decided to include this comic:
So that's it for now. I'm on my way to accomplish as much as i can in the next 3 hours. Wish me luck! I'm so excited to pessach cuase then i'll me reports and essays will be handed in!
Good luck everyone!
(I should probably start citing these pictures...)

5 comments:

suurf78 said...

hey, i finally got around to checking out your blog. just wanted to let you know.

SEP said...

*Laughing* :D I like that comic you've got there. LOL! I'd glad to hear your presentation went well. GL with your homwork. I've officially finished my Macroeconomics paper. Now all I have to do is study for physics. Yeah! Oh, did I mention I have a wedding tomorrow night? We'll see if I make it... :p

Sarah Rutti said...

sorry i missed your call last night, i'm not feeling too great, suprise surise after the amont of sleep i've been getting, it's more then you sara but still, i need more.
Anyhooo,,, I was in bed when you called, though not fully asleep yet.
I'm not subbing today, B"H! so i'm able to get more hw done that needed to be done. anyhoo, be weell, i plan to call you before pessach!

Sarah Rutti said...

AND BUTSHEVA, your blog has nothing on it, maybe your should post? anyway, i'll call you tomorrow, still have to get a calling card though :-)

Sarah Rutti said...

I gotta call her cause we have a chavrusa, nothing personal!Lea