CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Having fun spending money

So i have a phone that takes pictures, and i just realized how i can upload them, then i found out that it costs 50 cents a picture, how crazzy. But the deed is done so i thought i'd show you what i look like now, after 8 months of not seeing me. Here i was erev shabbat having fun!
Honestly though, i like this one the best, i even made it my facebook!
Trust in HaShem, only. Yup yup, cause even when you have a ton of hw to do and cleaning He'll help you get it all done before pessach!
Be well everyone, hope you enjoyed!

5 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

wow- i just realised that i look really nice, like not fat or anything, maybe it is all in my head?

SEP said...

No no hun, you're stunningly beautiful in these pictures, which I'm sure are only a sad representation of the radiant beauty you exude in real life. AH! You're neshama shines through... :D

*sniff, sniff* "My baby's growing up."

Side note: Hmm... you know Sarah, I think you have a point. Maybe I should try and get some more sleep.

Sarah Rutti said...

well thank you very much for the comploment! i really appreciate it! though i do think i need more sleep, a lot more! pessach here i come! lets see how long it takes me to fall face down into my food by the sedaring?

Sarah Rutti said...

Thanks sweeti, i'm glad i came out pretty in these pics, maybe i just take my beauty for grantide after looking inthe mirror all the time ;-)

Sarah Rutti said...

awe, thank you!