CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 09, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!









Since there's no WAY i'm gonna be able to call everyone and give them a bracha i decided to put one on my blog. It is my hebrew B Day today and i'm offically ending my 20th year of life ( ie: I't my 20th birthday.)
I want to wish everyone a few things.
  1. Clarity to know what HaShem wants from you in every situation
  2. Complete understanding that He's listening to your teffillout and answering you.
  3. Siata D'shmia to know what you need and see that you're being given
  4. Patience towards all those you have trouble being patient with
  5. Understanding that everyone is 'just like you' in the sence that you never really know what they're going through and why they act in certain ways. This should help you to judge them favorably.
  6. Lastely, knowledge that i really wanted to call you but my B day is an erev shabbat and i have a LOT do clean and bake before it arrives. I miss you and hope you have a GREAT shabbat!

3 comments:

SEP said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sarah Rutti! Thank you for the beautiful brachos! :D

SEP said...

BTW, I love the flamingos- they're too much for me. ;p Ha ha ha ha ha...!

Sarah Rutti said...

lol i'm glad you enjoyed