CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Just something nice

I was googling and found these Pictures. I really liked them and saved them onto my computer. In honour of one of my friends, I am posting them. I know that you will enjoy them so i wanted to share them with you. This is supposed to be a blood elf. I suppose he's a leader of some sort, masterful and flowing with power. The orb in his hand, i would assume, is an example of his power, though i know not what he's going to use it for ;-)
I really liked this one. Here is a lil' girl sitting on the edge of a pond. I wonder what she sees in the reflection of herself? I is she perceiving something beyond herself entirely?

In another realm, we each hold within ourselves an orb or power and strength, given to us but HaKadosh Baruchhu. We're lucky to be among the few in this world to receive this gift in our life time. I hope that we use this koach to guide ourselves and others further towards proper avodat HaShem. We can utilize it in perceiving our goals and actions; furthermore, to help us see what is expected of us, individually and as a whole, to be preformed on this world.

I hope that you're all enjoying my randomness. Have a great day and please don't leave without putting up a comment. Thank you

5 comments:

Earlyriser said...

I miss your philosphies...Thanks for the chizuk Srah Rut!

memyselfandi said...

deeeep

Sarah Rutti said...

but did you get it, really Rivi? cuase then i'd be REALLY happy! and i wrote this for LEA, cuase i know you like it.

SEP said...

I like the pictures. Thanks.

(Not that I don't like your philosophizing...)

Sarah Rutti said...

you're welcome