CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Meez fun






From left to right:

Here i am reading. I feel like reading books can take me anywhere and allow me to escape the annoying people around me. They're not ALWAYS annoying but sometimes i need a break

The tire swing. I miss being on swings and playing on playgrounds. those were the fun days when i was a kid and went down slides

Next is the corpse bride coming back from the dead. i hope that no one i know saw the movie 'crops bride" it's Farley new and funny. It's a cute kids movie where.

And then we have Harmonie, i know i 'm spelling her name wrong. This is how i picture her in my mind's eye.

Now, since I've spent WAY too much time on line today and posting and having fun, I'm gonna take a long break from the Internet. I hope i didn't overwhelm anyone and that everyone has a great shabbat. Be well and enjoy my obsession while it lasts ;-)

5 comments:

iluvyrushlym26 said...

i love ur blog!! miss ya!! u did a great job on it!! have a great shabbat. mwa

SEP said...

Ahh, since I gave you commentary on your blog over the phone to date, I will not be posting comments on your latest pictures. In a nutshell, I love 'em. (Especially the one related to magic.) :D

Sarah Rutti said...

I"m glad you like my outfit ;-) i'm glad you used it and honored. thank for all your support on my meez people, and showing me the site to begin with :-)

SEP said...

Hey it's my pleasure - we help each other. What I love about the site is that we both make such different meez people, and I find some things, you find others, and still both our meezes are SO different. So much fun! I look forward to whatever else you plan on posting.

P.S. Thanks for pointing me to new outfits - it's greatly appreciated.

Sarah Rutti said...

np! i enjoy your creations more then i enjoy mine, cuase i'd never think of the things you do and i think they're so cool!