CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 28, 2007

Our World


It is time.
I know that I haven't posted for a week and I feel very guilty, but it was yom tov and shabbat and i really had no time.
As of now, I am finished my Psych midterm,
only three left for the semester,
and i must say that i did well. I haven't gotten my grade yet,
but i feel good about the test.

I'm gonna try to finish a certain amount of hw today and put a proper post up as a reward to myself. But until then...
I thought I'd find a picture and relate it to our life. I found this under 'our world' and got thinking.
If we are the the beni bechira that H' chose to represent Him in this world and create a makom for Him to dwell in, then we have a lot of responsibility and zechus.
We are fortunate to be the one's whose actions represent the Creator of the world.
Let us remember what our job is and how we can use our time in the world to do what we were each, individually, sent to do.
Though we all need to bring H' into this world and make for Him a makom, each one of us is supposed to do it in a spacial way. No one else can create the same kind of makom that we can, only us.
It's up to us as a collective group and as individuals.
We're so fortunate to have that honour!









3 comments:

Earlyriser said...

Thanks Sarah Rut for the chizuk!!

Sarah Rutti said...

np- thank you for reading

SEP said...

I like the picture. It's cool. :)