CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 14, 2007

My reward!

YAH! As a reward to myself for finishing ten pages of the chapter in psyc, i made these meezes. I hope you all enjoy them and don't get too worried about me after veiwing them ;-)
These are some immitations of the poeple i've seen at school. B"H they are all not like this. I just find it interesting to see what colours people like to make their hair colour change into!



And here is a princess with her friend dragon out to save her kingdom. I posted this before but it needed to be deleted. So this is for SEP, who didn't get to analize her yet.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And then we have some recreational activities that i miss doing so much!


To enlarge any of these pictures just click on them and a new box will open. I hope i didn't scare anyone.

6 comments:

SEP said...

Sarah, the college people are really scary. Maybe you should put them "away" where they belong.

Everyone else is funny, but my personal favorite is the Princess! She's great and I LOVE the dragon.

Sarah Rutti said...

thanks ;-) i'm heading over to check your blog now :-)

SEP said...

Hmm, the lack of comments is conspicuous. LOL! I do believe you've sufficiently scared your readership. I like your aidle sports meezes very much. :D

Sarah Rutti said...

i know, but they'll come back after a while and see if i've gone back to normal or not ;-)

SEP said...

lol! I suppose you're right. So, do you plan on normalizing, or is it a ruse to get readers back and then become weird again? ;D

No matter what, I'm with you till the end Sarah Rutti!!!

Sarah Rutti said...

thanks sara, no they're staying, just look at the more recent posts, i told you they're return