CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

As you can see from my lack of posts, I've been very busy since I go off of school. I start working full time almost immediately. So, I won't really bee myself, or available, until shabbat. Sorry about the hold up. There are a lot of things that I had planed of taking care of by now... but they're gonna have to wait. Take care everyone.

Have an easy fast, those of you who are still in it. I have 15 minutes to go.

2 comments:

SEP said...

Well, the general consensus of the peanut gallery is that we hope you had an easy and meaningful fast, and while we're disappointed to hear that you are busier with work than vacationing, overall we are very proud of you for having finished this past semester.
KEEP UP ALL THE GOOD WORK!
Love,
The Peanut Gallery and Friends

Sarah Rutti said...

Thank you Peanut Gallery and Friends for your support
Have a great vacation as well.