CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 01, 2007

It's Snowing!

Attention!

Attention!

Coming live from Vancouver Canada, it's been snowing for the past 24 hours, on and off of course. I have a hug aural exam in french on Monday and it will be canceled if the snow keeps up :) The annoying news is that I have to work early tomorrow morning, I have to be there by 8:30am. So I'm gonna wake up and call my boss to make sure the building's open before I head up there.

Here are some pictures of the snow fall:


Close up with the flash on.

looking down my street using "night vision."

Looking the other way down me street.

Please note: During one of the recent breaks in snow fall, my brother and I shoveled the snow. But as you can see, less then two hours later, it's all covered again.


Looking down my stairs in "night vision."

Another picture of the snow, using flash.

Enjoy all of you, i hope you're not working tomorrow!


3 comments:

Earlyriser said...

It's snowed here too, but it's supposed to clear up tonight...I hope you have a snow day off tomorrow!

SEP said...

It snowed this morning in NY, but by the afternoon the snow had turned to freezing rain. Shame. Oh well. Enjoy the flakes while they last! :D

Sarah Rutti said...

thanks. they lasted pretty long, for Vancouver time, now it's raining though :-( (btw sep, i love the icon!)