CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sick of studying francais...

Ok, I've spent so much time of francais during this semester that I really don't feel like applying anymore energy into the course. :-S The frustrating part is that I know I have to study, because repetition is a must in languages. But I"m so tired to writing and repetition phrases and vocabulary!

Anyway, shabbat was great and I really enjoyed the serenity! I hope all of you are doing great in what every you're doing! Have a great week!

Stay tunned for rosh chodesh tomorrow~!

2 comments:

SEP said...

Thanks for the Rosh Chodesh reminder, and stick with it! You're almost done, and if you keep with it just a little longer you'll finish in good standing. Hurray! Hotzlocho and Chodesh Tov! :D
;d

SEP said...

Thank you! Oh, and I'm proud of you for studying and finishing. YEAH! You're almost half-way through your college career. Who's so happy? You're SO happy!!!!! :D