CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Gonna Do It Right


So, tomorrow is boxing day. For the first time in my life I plan on waking up early, like 6:30-7:00am, and heading over to Metrotown for some action. I've never experienced boxing day, usually I cower away in my home. But after boring myself all through Dec 25th, I've decided that I'm ready to feel the rush of the crowd (finally things are open.)

My goals are to buy new shabbat shoes and maybe a few winter tops. B"H, I'll be matzliach. I'm not running into any of the stores that are opening at 6:30am and having first come first serve craziness. I do want to be in the mall between 8:00- 8:30am, so that I can HOPE to beet the REALLY busy crowd.

We'll see how it goes. I'm not going to splurge, but to invest in tznius clothing for shabbat and chol.

I want to wish everyone a great vacation! Have a great night, or day, and keep smiling.

All the best.

Sarah Rutti

1 comments:

SEP said...

We've discussed this over the phone, so I know that this trip was successful. Mazal Tov on all of your wonderful purchases. I've decided to go shopping on New Year's day. Yeah! Manhattan, here I come (if I make it and don't do something silly such as sleep all day...)!