CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 16, 2007

I miss music

I'm sitting here at the computer and i REALLY wanna tune in and listen to my music. BUT.... it's sefira and I CAN"T. I didn't even bring my ear buds with me cause they're attached to my mp3, which only have 'real' music on it so i don't cary it around with me.



I'm feeling the affects, of lack of, that music has. I just thought i'd remind everyone that it is a big influence in our behavior, throughts, and actions. That is why it's VERY important that people are careful with what they allow themselves to listen to. B'h, as least i have acapela when i get home.
I hope everyone's faring well. Good luck singing on qui!








3 comments:

smileitsfree said...

I don't miss music much this year as much because sefira...but just to add what you said on thoughts and actions, it too affected me in a way how I thought and acted, and it gave me a some time to think how to improve myself.

Sarah Rutti said...

good :D

Anonymous said...

Music yes its great yet it really slows people down - i feel so free from not listening to music and yes even jewish music! I think gd's music is the best - TRAFFIC ;)!