CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

All Caught Up


B"H! After missing 1 class in three courses and 1 classes in another course, I'm all caught up in homework , exams, and assignments. I was actually very proud of myself! I studied for my french test (that was on monday) on wed. morning, saturday night, sunday night, and monday morning! Since Rosh Hashana was on wed night-friday night. and shabbat was friday night- saturday night, this was a big accomplishment, and the good grade reaped the fruits! B"H!.

Additionally, i successfully completed all math assignments (due today) and the one that's dure on thurday. Furthermore, I've gotten notes from my missed geology and math. Lastly, my computers quiz went very well today, i hope.

All in all, HaShem helped me for fulfilling His mitzvout! We'll see how i do with succout, i'm sure it will be fine as well :D

Thanks for your patience in my late posting. I hope that everyone else is having a great day as well!

5 comments:

Earlyriser said...

Go Sarah Rut...I'm so happy for you!

Sarah Rutti said...

thanks Leah

SEP said...

Mazal Tov! Good job Sarahle! G'mar tov everyone!

SEP said...

Mazal Tov on your accomplishments Sarah!

http://life613.blogspot.com/2007/09/overdue-congrats.html
http://chainstorytime.blogspot.com/2007/09/update-92307.html

Sarah Rutti said...

thanks sara!