CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Taking a Closer Look.


Today I was babysitting and the kids decided to watch this movie. Now, I don't watch movies but I had to sit there to make sure that the 'scary' parts were fast forwarded.
As it turned out, I ended up watching the whole things. I was so shocked at what I saw. Many dancing scenes involved skirts flying up to the waist, or higher, and Ms. Hanagin was so slutty she made me want to throw-up.
I found myself dreading the next scene and skip most of the movie.

This is a KID's movie. It's supposed to be nice and cute, not seductive and leg showing.

Need less to say, I left feeling gross, right now I'm still trying to get over it. I told the mother that I thought is was a bad movie and that I had to skip most of it.

So that's that, be well. Thanks for listening.

1 comments:

SEP said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear this Sarah. You know, after not watching movies for a long time this type of thing is so ridiculously clear, but if you watch movies all the time, then Annie seems docile by comparison. I hope you're able to detox your neshama quickly. Good Luck!