CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Feeling Overwhelmed.

OK, so it turns out that I got a lot of non school related things down today. I got more toys for kids club over sukkout, I took a shower, I helped with the sukkah, I learned on the phone for an hour, I switched my summer and winter clouther, I changed my bed sheets, and now I'm updating my blog. But... I still have four exercises in French to do, a math journal entry, and I was hoping to get some 14th century English lit Chaucer read tonight as well.

I guess I have to a.) get cracking and b.) face reality that I'm not superwoman.
It's 9: 15pm now so I'll get going and see how far I can get.

I'm gonna try to look on the bright side a.) I still have 3 hours till I gotta be in bed, and b.) I'm not even going to THINK about the up coming chag and all the class time that I'm missing, and consequently, all the hw I'm missing as well.

We'll see how I'm doing on motzei shabbat when I'm staying up late trying MADLY to get as much work done as possible.

Until then, I'm off to complete my french exercised ( Je vais commencer mes exercices l'francais.)

Thanks for listening.

I hope all's well with you.

Have a great day/night.

1 comments:

Earlyriser said...

Wow Sarah Rut. Take a deep breath and rest for a few minutes. Take care of yourself ok?