CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Wow i haven't posted for two weeks

I'm really sorry that i've been neglecting this blog for the past two weeks. I've even had ideas about what to post but the time is what i'm lacking right now. even at this moment i should be studying french, or english, or doing my math homework.

But i felt so bad that I hadn't posted in so long, that i wanted to hay hi and apologize. I really will be running around crazy till Oct, so please bare with me.

I hope that everyone is doing well and having bit of time to breathe and reflect. I wish you well. All the best.

2 comments:

Earlyriser said...

Sarah Rut, you had to go before Erev Rosh Hashanah and I wanted to give you a Bracha that you should be healthy and we should only hear simchas!!

SEP said...

Well, I'm happy to hear that you haven't forgotten about us, but I'm sure that I speak for everyone when I say that we understand why you haven't had time lately. Thanks for the update! Be well, good luck in catching up, and best wishes for an awesome new year!!! Have a good Yom Kipur davening (that includes everyone!) and SHANA TOVAH!