CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

First day back


I"m so excited to be back at school learning things. I know that it's only been a month, but i feel happy to be back. I don't know if that's how I'll feel in a few weeks, but right now I do.

I had a great first day of class. Of course, have of my classes ended early, that was awesome, so I had a really chilled day.

The best part is that I only have one class tomorrow, my lab doesn't start till next week.

Yah!

Otherwise, I'm being good and responsible and doing my homework. I"m SURE the work load is going to pick up really quickly, especially since I"m missing so many days for the chagim, so I don't know how often I"ll be able to post later.

All the same, i hope you're doing great! Thanks for stopping by and reading this :D

6 comments:

Jelaina said...

woop woop!!

Earlyriser said...

I love the dancing penguin...I started laughing. Mazel Tov on all the simchas in sem....miss you and am so happy you are excited about school.

Sarah Rutti said...

Oh yah!

Jelaina said...

Hehe thanks for the notes of encouragement!! It also reminded me of another quote, saying that sure it's true that a journey of a thousand miles beings with a single step.. but then again, so does falling flat on your face! Haha..

Here's to hoping we take the best steps for ourselves this semester!

Cheers!

SEP said...

Yeah! Glad your fist day back was good. Also, it probably will get hard in a few weeks, but you'll get used to everything, and then, im yirtzeh Hashem, it will become easy again! Good luck with doing it all... Super Sarah!!! You can do it! You can do it! You can do it! :D
**The Sarah Rutti Fan Club spokeswoman steps down from the podium as the crowd goes wild!**

SEP said...

P.S. I'm loving the penguin. Come on everyone, let's join him in the Happy Dance!!! OOoyeah!!