CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Going in the RIGHT direction.

That's right, I"m on the right road. After finally sitting down and finishing my hw, I was ready for relaxation by 10:15pm. If I would have known that it was only going to take me an hour to finish my hw... I would have started it a LOT sooner. So that's the recent update on my school overload.

Tonight, I hope, I won't go through the annoying depression again. I'll just have to sit down and ATTACK the work, get it over and done with.

Thanks SEP for being available to consult me. You really helped to put things into perspective. You rock.

3 comments:

Earlyriser said...

Yay you did it!

Sarah Rutti said...

thank you. Day by day, yom yom.

SEP said...

Aw! Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad that I could help you, and I'm glad that you are doing so well. You should have continued success with your hw. Good Yom Tov and thanks again for talking to me tonight. I really appreciated it! =D