CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

....beep....beep....beep....beep...

...BEEP!...

"You have reached the personal voice mail of,..., I'm sorry I missed your call. Please leave a message after the beep and I'll try to get back to as soon as possible. Thank you and have a great day!" ...Beep!....

It's true, I'm busy.

But, other than that, it was tu b'shvat today! I hope that everyone was able to eat yummy fruit, not from aretz Israel as it's shmita year, and learn. I've already written on this topic, see my previous post.

Otherwise, have a great night! I hope that everyone who's off from school is having a blast. For the rest of us, hold in there!

~Sarah Rutti

4 comments:

SEP said...

Ooohhh! Look at who has a super cool blog!!! I'm impressed. It's a neo age mix with a bit of green pizam. Anywho, I like what you've done with the place. Oh, and please do me and yourself a favor by not overdoing it. Great! Have a good one!!! Love ya!

SEP said...

Yes, when I said "not to overdo it" I was refering to being so busy that you get sick. Make sure to make some you time, OK? Great! Have a good night!

SEP said...

* Referring

Sarah Rutti said...

Thanks for the clarifications. ;-)