CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just keeps getting better.

Ignoring the fact that I spent the whole day in bed yesterday, I'm having a great week. I recieved a present from my college on Tuesday in the form of a snow day. I took this gift as an expression of their appreciation for the tuition I pay. Additionally, mon examen de francais has been postpond until Lundi! What could be better.

So, I'd like to spread my joy and wish everyone a great shabbat.
I'm off to do more history research. I figured that if I ditch my history class to do history research, I'm ok. Anyooo... thanks for stopping in.

~ Sarah Rutti

1 comments:

SEP said...

LOL. Sorry I missed this post previously, but I AM happy to see how well things are going for you. Have a good one!