CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Only in Vancouver...


I did not take this picture


"SNOW CLOSURE UPDATE: Tuesday, January 29, 2008, 7:15 am

Langara College is closed for daytime classes due to snow.

Online registration is available as scheduled. All Credit Studies classes are cancelled. College services are not available. Listen to radio stations CKNW (980 AM) or CBC (690 AM) for future updates. The Langara College website homepage is updated regularly."

"So, how much snow has fallen?" you might ask? Well, as of now, 7:47 am, from my window it looks like 5 centimeters. I don't know why this has scared off my professors, and honestly don't care. I'm excited to take advantage of this opportunity, B"H, and come up to date on hw!

BUT! I'm letting anyone, unless they ask. I DON"T have time to babysit and can think of 3 people who would ask for help. I'm already babysitting from ~ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm.

Well, I'll keep you posted. Have a great day!

~Sarah Rutti

P.S. The only down side is shoveling.....





2 comments:

SEP said...

Hurray! This was the day we spoke. I am happy for you that you had the day off. Anyways, off I go to do stuff. I hope you have more snow days for your sake.

:D

SEP said...

P.S. I like this layout better. Now I'm going to go check out your just for fun blog.