CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Brace Yourself

I will not bend

I will not break

I will conquer

At least that's what I hope.

I've been up to my neck in homework for the past few days, and I still have more to do :-( I didn't accomplish everything, yet. Things are taking longer then I thought they would, and I keep finding myself hoping for the day when I'll have a little time to myself. Well, as least I enjoy reading Pride and Prejudice, it could be worse.

So, off I go to do my french homework. I'm still stuck on my economics, and have asked for an extension due to me oral surgery, we're hoping... and if not, that's fine too. I'll make the time and get it done. So, since I still have a high pile of textbooks on my bed, waiting for me, I'll be off.

Have a great weekend, don't get too blown away.


5 comments:

SEP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SEP said...

Crowd chants: "YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN DO IT! WE BELIEVE IN YOU SARAH RUTTI!!!!"

Yes, well, if you keep at it, it will eventually end, and then you'll have some free time on your hands, that will feel like all the time in the world, and I'll be very happy for you. But in the mean time, it really stinks to be so far behind. On that note, have a good one! ;d

SEP said...

Sorry, my first post was missing a comma, so I reposted with the appropriate inserts. :D

SEP said...

He he... my kitty is blinking at you...

SEP said...

By the way, I love the tree picture.