CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Feeling Swamped

So, now that I've officially missed two days of school, mind you this is only the first week of the semester, I feel overwhelmed by the amount of homework that my professors have decided to distribute in class. I was notified on Monday that I have an english essay due in the beginning of Feb and a history paper due in the middle of Feb. Furthermore, I have a french dictation on Monday, and a rough draft to some assignment in creative writing due on Tuesday. Being that I only have creative writing twice a week, Tues and Thurs, I've missed the first two classes. My teach has been very helpful, however, and has left the handouts on her door.

None the less, I feel a little overwhelmed. I wish that I could have used this time to think and read more. But the medication simply won't comply to my wishes. Instead of spending my day doing French hw and reading up on Modern European history, I've spent my time sleeping and reading Pride and Prejudice, though that is part of my hw as well.

Ok, though I haven't accomplished anything through this rant of annoyance, I do feel better.

I wish you all a great night and weekend. I hope to report back to you in better cheer, as soon as possible.

Thanks for listening.

Sarah Rutti

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(

Sorry that you're so behind hun. Good luck with catching up in all of your classes, and enjoy shabbos!

Jelaina said...

keep your chin up! it sounds like you've got a fair bit of work coming up, but i'm sure you can do it :)

(although sleeping and resting instead sounds MUCH more appealing at this time to me too--ha ha! )

Cheers,
Jelaina