CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Wow, Maybe I'm Doing Too Much!

I didn't realize how crazy this semester was going to be when I signed up for all of my courses. But now I'm feeling it. Every one of my five classes requires constant work and effort. This is causing a conflict in my time managment. Econ is taking more time then français!

Some things are going to have to start sliding. Sleep has been the first. Last night I went to sleep after 1 am, and woke up at 8 am, not soo bad.

I'm going to start being more selective with the materials I spend time on. English Lit. has too much reading involved, I don't have time for it all....

We'll see how it goes. B"H, I'll be able to pull it all together. I'm trying not to think about the fact that I have a history research paper due on the 28th... at least I've picked my topic and sources...
Right?

Be well

~ Sarah Rutti

2 comments:

SEP said...

Hmmm... I'm not surprised that you feel a little overwhelmed. I mean, you DO have a lot of homework. BUT, I think you'll figure out how to juggle it all, so I'm not worried. Need econ help? Give me call... :D

Sarah Rutti said...

Thanks hun. I'm happy to announce that I've finished my assignment and feel very confident about the answers. If I were able to, I would have done a ton more hw as well. But, hey, B"H for everything. Thanks for the comment.