CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Pulling Back


This week has been really hard. I've felt the tug a lot harder then usual. I hope I passed.
I'm reaching out now to all of my friends.
Being alone Vancouver has gotten harder over the past 6 months. I need to start learning more Torah and talking to you guys. The problem is, I don't have time.
I feel consumed by homework and other responsibilities. Arrggg.
B"H for shabbat! I'm gonna embrace my neshama yesera and try to climb as high as I can. I wish you all a brach, that you're able to enhance yourself this shabbat!
Be well and stay in touch!

4 comments:

Jelaina said...

Keep looking up! You can do it!
I know it's hard with everything that needs to be done... but as long as give it your best effort, you can be happy and proud that you gave it your all.

SEP said...

I agree. Keep at it! Also, hopefully your days in Vancouver are numbered. :D We all go through hard times, and you my love are no exception. The secret is to daven, say tehilim, be in touch with friends and Rabbanim etc. as much as you can, and try your hardest. I believe in you! Chin up, eh?

Sarah Rutti said...

(eh! ;-) Thanks hun! Both of you! I'm feeling a little better, shabbat helped.

SEP said...

Good. I'm glad to hear it. Oh, and you are very welcome.