CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Busy Week


B"H! it's erev shabbat (the day before shabbat) and the week is finally ending! It's been a very long week for me, running from school and babysitting and homework, though very productive. I'm a LITTLE worried about running dry but I'm gonna try my best not to and just keep going and enjoy every spare minute I get!
So, I relaxed tonight, finally answering some of the neglected friends and email (sorry :-( ) B"H< I'll be in bed soon and asleep, allowing for an early rise and more productivity in the morning.
I'm starting to research (quickly) for my english essay and I'm even ahead in french homework! Yeah me!
I hope you're all doing well and having a great time thinking about shabbat and then end of a week/ beginning of a new week.
I'm working like CRAZY on sunday so I won't be too availible, but I miss you all!

Shabbat Shalom.

I'll try to add something about the parsha (weekly Torah portion) tomorrow morning. :D

2 comments:

Earlyriser said...

Good luck Sarah Rut...Have an amazing Shabbos!!!

SEP said...

We miss you too, but we're happy that you're being productive. Yeah! :D OK, I'm going back to my physics studies now. ;d