CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 07, 2007

One check for me!




I am breathing and being productive, b'H! (Thank G-d)
I just finished my take-home midterm. YAH! I figured out that I can cut and past pieces of a pjf file onto a word document, thus allowing me to retain the over all look of the midterm that was emailed to me and still be able to answer the questions. YAH!

So now I'm going to go daven minch
(pray the afternoon prayer) and then I'll attack excel and try to teach myself IFs and stuff like that.

Then, later, I'm gonna charge at my french hw, scary, and see how much I'll be able to do. B"H!
(thank G-d) I have another day to do more homework! And I might not even need the whole thing, but I don't want to jinx it....

I hope you're having a great day and had a great chag
(holiday) Look forward to my continuation of Crystal's Secret Adventures next sunday!

3 comments:

Earlyriser said...

What's with the words getting smaller and smaller? Go Sarah Rut!!

Jelaina said...

keep on at'er! hope your weekend is well :D!

SEP said...

1) May I adopt your to do list?
2) Keep at all that work! I'm so proud of you that you're accomplishing so much and keeping up with everything despite your missed classes.
3) The small writing is a cute touch (if you did it on purpose). ;d

Have a good day and good luck!