CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

It's All going to work out.



So, this is my exam schedule for next week:

Monday -

  • (canada) Thanks Giving. NO SCHOOL! means
    • a.) homework attack, all day long.
    • b.) babysitting at night, yes I'm crazzy.

Tuesday-
  • BCAP 1200 excel practical
  • Math take-home midterm due.
Wednesday-
  • Geology Lab Exam
  • English Essay due.
Thursday-
  • Dictée en français.
Friday-
  • Examen en français, unité 1 et 2.
Isn't that a great week! Well, lets just say that by the 15th I'll be one happy camper, if everything goes well and I'm able to retain my GPA.
B"H (G-d willing) everything will work out just fine. He's taken care so far and I'm sure, since I'm doing the best that I can, He'll continue in the future.

Have a great chag (holiday) Thanks for listening.



1 comments:

Jelaina said...

Good luck with the upcoming week! It was really nice to see you again and whenever things get less crazy (if they ever do--eek!) it would be fun to do some knitting!

Cheers!