CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 07, 2007

YES!

This is for SEP, thanks for the respective picture that you put on your blog I really liked it and now have found a cute one as well, though yours I like better!

I'm very proud of myself, I'm not listening to a shiur (class) on tefillah (prayer) and I have a great hour of learning with Mrs. M.

B"H! (thank G-d) I did a lot of hw, though I'm still confused about some of the IF function :S.


Otherwise, I"m leaping up and hoping to stay up for a little bit. I'm gonna go to sleep now and wake up early so that I can accomplish as much as possible.

So oh yeah!

I hope that everyone is having a great day! Here's other pictures that I put on my other blog Just for Fun

1 comments:

Earlyriser said...

Yay Sarah Rut...I'm glad you got to do what you needed to do...as for me, I wish I was that organized!