CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Green Is the Theme.


I'm about to go write the rough draft for my english essay, even though it's 20 to midnight. B"H, (abbreviation for hebrew saying 'G-d Willing.' the - replaces a o) I'll finish with something workable by 1 am. I really hope this goes well and that I'm able to GET TO SLEEP.

I might just post the rough draft here.

Since I've been spending ALL of my time doing homework, and not socializing, this is going to have to be my connection with other beings for the moment.

Thank you all for listening.

Oh, btw, my essay is going to define a recurrent 'green theme' that appears throughout many poems. Using quotes from the passages, themselves, and my own 'brilliant' ideas, I'll make my first totally creative college essay. Up until now they've all be RESEARCH.

Anyhoo... thank again.

A tout a` l'heure.

1 comments:

Earlyriser said...

That's sounds so interesting Sarah Rut! Good luck and I'm sure it came out great! Have a great Yom Tov!